lunes, agosto 13, 2012

Hi fans!, be real lovers.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
¡Totus Tuus, Pater!

She, The Lady of all Nations precedes

«Just as the snow melts into the ground, so the fruit, the Spirit, will come into the hearts of all people who pray this prayer every day. For they are asking for the Holy Spirit to come over the world.» (Said by The Lady to Ida Peerdeman, in Amsterdam, on 01, April 1951)

«If you practice Love in all its refinement among yourselves, the 'big ones' of this world will no longer have a chance to harm you. Say the prayer I have taught you and the Son will grant your request (Said by The Lady to Ida Peerdeman, in Amsterdam, on 11, February 1951)




Hi, fans!. Do you really love your brightest star showgirl? Yeah!, send her to Heaven and enjoy the journey.

For I learn to love as Jesus does (pray the Prayer of the Lady).

For I firmly fix His Cross in the most inner center of my heart (pray the Prayer of the Lady).

For I always want for my partner as best as Jesus wants for me (pray the Prayer of the Lady).

For the Stick of Love comes over my beloved star as soon as she be enticed (pray the Prayer of the Lady).


Prayer of the Lady of all People

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father,
send now Your Spirit over the Earth.
Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from
degeneration
, disaster and war.
May the Lady of all Nations,
Who one was Mary,
be our advocate. Amen.




Listen how the Realm goes through the world, how He spreads his seeds. If you pray it is so easy to love and Love be happy.

Someday (I Will Understand)




Nothing seems to be the way that it used to
Everything seems shallow
God give me truth, in me
And tell me somebody's watching, over me
And that is all I'm praying is that

Chorus 1
Someday I will understand
In God's whole plan
And what He's done to me
Oh but maybe, someday I will breathe
Then I'll finally see
I'll see it all in my baby

Don't you run too fast my dear
Why don't you stop?
Just stop and listen to your tears
They're all you've got
It's in you, to see somebody's watching over you
And that is all I'm praying is that

Chorus 2
Someday you will understand
In God's whole plan
And what He does to you
Oh but maybe, someday you will breathe
And you'll finally see
You'll see it all in your baby
You'll see it all in your baby

No moment will be more true
Than the moment I look at you

It's in you, to see somebody is watching over you
And that is all I'm praying is that...

Chorus 2
Someday you will understand
In God's whole plan
And what He does to you
Oh but maybe, someday you will breathe
And you'll finally see
You'll see it all in your baby
You'll see it all in your baby
You'll see it all in your baby
You'll see it all in your baby

Victor, a Lay Messenger of the King of Realm, Himself, Jesus my Friend.