domingo, septiembre 02, 2012

Free for Freedom, Rimsha

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
¡Totus Tuus, Pater!

«Are you a broken-hearted?, has somebody misprices my Love in you?, has some hellish mind pushed you out of My Path? Come to Me, sit at my Side. Open your pouch and place our bread and wine on My Hands for I made it a new heart in you, so much tendered, crypted and inscrutable as the Heart of the King of Realm.

Old hearts must pass away for I made ones new. Nobody will break again what I have built in you by your confidence and Me forever Lamb Self-sacrificing. I am the only King of Realm and you are my little kings and princesses. Now, get up happy and free, go ahead praying the Queen’s Song to call all people and nations, for Me to judge and set My Heaven on Earth.»


Tantum ergo Sacramentum
Veneremur cernui:
Et antiquum documentum
Novo cedat ritui:
Praestet fides supplementum
Sensuum defectui.

Genitori, Genitoque
Laus et jubilatio,
Salus, honor, virtus quoque
Sit et benedictio:
Procedenti ab utroque
Compar sit laudatio.
Amen.

Hence so great a Sacrament
Let us venerate with heads bowed [cernui]
And let the old practice [documentum]
Give way to the new rite;
Let faith provide a supplement
For the failure of the senses.
To the Begetter and the Begotten [both masculine gender],
Be praise and jubilation,
Hail,[8] honor, virtue[9] also,
And blessing too:
To the One proceeding from Both
Let there be equal praise.
Amen.



«Grant me, now, Immaculate Mother, Lady of All Nations, the necessary graces to always love as God loves.
Grant me, now, Immaculate Mother, Lady of All Nations, the necessary graces to defend her as God always defends.
Grant me, now, Immaculate Mother, Lady of All Nations, that personally You always were her Advocate, Mediatrix of Grace and Co-Redeemer.
Grant me, now, Immaculate Mother, Lady of All Nations, that You eternally were the permanent mirror of her soul forever.
Grant me, now, Immaculate Mother, Lady of All Nations, that You were the Queen who cares for her for ever and ever.
Grant me, now, Immaculate Mother, Lady of All Nations, Your constant presence in her soul, heart and life.
Grant us, now, Immaculate Mother, Lady of All Nations, her love for ever as we have given You all of ours.»

Victor, a mere Lay Messenger of the King of Realm.